Are you a professional that thrives on serving clients with “over-the-top” customer service?
If so, you may make a great addition to the Lapp Electric team.
At Lapp Electric we place a high value on creating a positive work environment where each team member can grow and achieve success. We offer the following benefit package
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly Performance Evaluations and pay increases based on performance
- Semi-Annual bonus program based on profitability of company and employee performance
- Medical Insurance (including Family Coverage)
- Ancillary Insurance Coverage such as Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance & Identity Theft Insurance
- 401(k) plan with Match
- Paid time off (including 7 paid Holidays throughout the year)
- Tool Allowance Reimbursement Program (for field personnel only)
- Option of 4-Day Work Weeks and 3-Day Weekends every week (for field personnel)
- Out of Town Differential Pay (for field personnel)
- Shift Differential Pay
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Uniform Reimbursement Program
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Company Vehicle (for field personnel at a certain level within the company)
- Company provided Cell Phone (for field personnel at a certain level within the company)
If you are a high integrity, relationship driven professional that goes the extra mile in all you do, we’d like to talk to you.
We are always looking for energetic individuals to join our team. Below you will find our current open positions.
Residential/Light Commercial Technicians
Lapp Electric is currently seeking technicians to join the residential/light commercial portion of our business.
These individuals need to possess an ability to…
- Communicate with both customers and co-workers
- Comfortable working alone
Duties to include but not limited to…
- Service Replacements/upgrades
- Installing Devices
Minimum of 5-years residential electrical experience
Compensation based on experience