Inside and out, with our 40-Point CASE, we check your home and recommend ways to make it safer and more energy efficient.
Would your home’s electrical system receive a passing grade if it were given a report card or health check-up? Let us help you find out with our 40-Point Comprehensive Assurance Service Evaluation or CASE. With our CASE, we check your home and recommend ways to make it safer and more energy efficient.
Features of the 40-Point CASE
- Electrical panel and wiring assessments of the home interior from attic to basement
- Exterior wiring assessments including detached buildings, swimming pools, hot tubs, and landscape lighting
- General evaluation of all electrical outlets, lighting, and home network systems
- Safety check of electrical systems in the home including radon and smoke detectors
- Comprehensive report of areas that may need attention
Benefits of the 40-Point CASE
- Helps homeowner feel confident about their home’s electrical system
- If you are selling your home, the 40-Point CASE can help you determine your electrical needs before you sell the property
- If you are buying a home, the 40-Point CASE helps you determine what electrical work has been done or needs to be done on the property
- Realtors gain an increased confidence in the home’s electrical system to assist their clients with buying and selling homes
- Value and trust are established because of the third party objective perspective
If you are intersted in scheduling a 40-Point CASE at your home, finding out more information about our 40-Point CASE or if you are a realtor who would like to discuss the possibilities of partnering with Lapp Electric to offer 40-Point CASEs to your clients, please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you.
Take advantage of this limited-time offer of $120 OFF.
**Offer applies for scheduled 40-Point CASE only. If a 40-Point CASE is desired to be performed on a Same Day or Next Day Bases, additional charges apply.**
Request a 40-Point CASE
"*" indicates required fields
The Lapp Difference
- Your trusted electrician for over 50+ years at your home and business
- Family-Owned and Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Ready to talk to someone about your upcoming project? Call us Today…We can be there Today!
REQUEST A QUOTE OR SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT