“Change is never easy, and we shouldn’t expect it to be. We just have to be mindful that instead of fighting hard to hold on to what was, we must instead fight hard to let go.” – Unknown
Beginning Monday, April 25, 2022, we are embarking on something new in Lapp Electric’s history, which is in some ways are sad, scary and exciting all at the same time.
Since being founded in 1969, we have prided ourselves on offering superior service and that starts from the time you pick up the phone to call us until we show up at your home or business to do the work.
As a result of this, for 50+ years we have had a Lapp employee answering the phone, during normal business hours, and directing your call to the appropriate individual.
Starting today, when you call us during the hours of 7am-4:30pm, you will be greeted by an automated receptionist and given options for getting to the person you are trying to reach.
Mixed emotions surround this change as we recognize that we are losing a portion of the personal touch that you have come to expect from Lapp Electric. At the same time, we recognize this change is necessary in order to grow as a company.
In order to make it easier for you, we have included below the options that you can push to get to the appropriate individuals and departments.
During the hours of 7am-4:30pm Monday-Friday…
- Emergency Electrical Service
- To Schedule a Service Call at your Home or Business
- To Schedule an Estimate at your Home
- To Schedule an Estimate at your Business or Commercial Facility
- To Pay an Invoice or Accounting
- If you know your Parties Extension
- For a dial by Name Directory
0. For all other calls or talk to an operator
After hours and weekends…
2. If you have an electrical emergency and need Same Day After Hours Emergency
3. If you know your Parties Extension
0. For all other calls and to leave a message in our General Mailbox
We also encourage you to fill out a web request and we will have someone reach out.
Thank you for your understanding and we adapt to this change, that is not always easy, but necessary for growth.